16.03.2023 Shona Gold, Bobbie Bagby Ford,Melissa Boudreau,Lauren Greene Watch 78. Exhibition Marketing
02.03.2023 Andreas Stier, David Hancock,Benjamin Dauhrer,Bas van Heek Watch 77. Sustainability in the Exhibition Industry
16.02.2023 Piotr Gierałtowski,Michael Archer,Mark Harris Watch 76. The Premium Experience
02.02.2023 Luis Olloqui, Jakob Abrahamsson,Matt Mader,Amy Mader Watch 75. Special Focus on Dine-in Cinemas
19.01.2023 Lawrence Wang, Dimitrios Mitsinikos Watch 74. An update on China and 2023 predictions
01.12.2022 Damian Keogh,Alok Tandon,Gabriel Swartland Watch 73. Focus on Asia Pacific
72. 2022 Top Women In Distribution
03.11.2022 Craig Dehmel,David Keighley Watch 71. Updates from IMAX
06.10.2022 J. Sperling Reich,Thomas MacCalla,Lucy Jones,Paul Dergarabedian Watch 69. Industry Analytics, Box Office and Beyond
15.09.2022 Andrew Cripps, Jeff Goldstein, Dimitrios Mitsinikos Watch 68. Warner Bros.' Post-Pandemic Movie Strategy
03.08.2022 Theresa English,David Bell,Brian Gilligan,Brock Bagby Watch 67. Cinema Operators & Landlords
21.07.2022 Kamal Gianchandani, Brian Claypool, Ben Wagner, Brad Walker, Francis Zee, Jack Kline Watch 66. Updates from PVR, CINITY & Christie
07.07.2022 Karyn Temple, Jackie Brenneman Watch 65. Updates from the MPA, NATO and the Cinema Foundation
01.06.2022 Michael Archer, Patrick Artiaga, Melissa Boudreau, Leon Newnham, Carl Rijsbrack, Kimbal Riley, Chris Shu, Andrew Cripps, Steve Knibbs, Martin Moszkowicz Watch 63. A look back at CinemaCon 2022
62. Live from Cannes Film Festival
61. Live from Twickenham Film Studios
60. The Latest Info on LED Direct View Cinema Technology
58. Development opportunities for film and cinemas in Africa
57. Global Cinema Industry Stands With Ukraine
56. China, the world's biggest cinema market in terms of BO and screens
55. Cinemas are emerging from the pandemic - again
54. A look at the year ahead
52. A look at the cinema industry in international markets from Asia to Latin America.
51 . Christmas cheer from UK Cinema Association's Christmas party
50. Are audiences returning to movie theatres?
49. How global supply chain issues are impacting cinemas.
48. Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Theatre Tuschinski
47. A look back at CineEurope
46. Top Women in Cinema 2021!
45. Bond is back - and so is Cinema!
41. The importance of the immersive experience - and a special report from Cannes.
40. Is outdoor cinema here to stay?
39. How has the pandemic shaped the future of the red carpet?
38. How Exhibitors and Landlords can co-exist
37. Europe reopening special edition
36. The return of the blockbuster
35. Reopening - how do we welcome the audience back?
34. Lessons learned from the pandemic, and how we can apply them in the future.
33. Private Cinema Rentals
32. Reopening of Cinemas in Poland and which lessons it might hold for other countries.
30. Private Cinema Rentals: The Surprise Hit of this COVID Year,
29. How do film festivals navigate the mixture of hybrid and in-person screenings?
28. Cinemas in Europe Brace for a Second COVID Wave
27. How Trade Show Organizers Have Adapted to COVID-19 Setbacks
26. Keeping Cinema Doors Open Without Hollywood Movies
25. Industry Leaders Address the Current Challenges Facing Exhibitors
24. Programming Movie Theaters During a Pandemic
23. Using Customer Data to Reopen Cinemas
22. IMAX Helps "Tenet" Reopen Cinemas in a Big Way
21. Live Episode - How to Hold a Film Festival in 2020
20. Russian Cinemas Prepare for Challenges and Opportunities
19. How Canadian Cinemas Are Contending with COVID-19
18. How the Industry is Working Together to Emerge from the Crisis
17. Event Cinema to the Rescue (of Movie Theaters)
16. The Role of Integrators in Reopening Cinemas
15. God Save The Cinema - UK Movie Theaters Reopen
14. Will France Stage the Fastest Comeback?
13. CJ’s Top 50 Women In Global Cinema – 2020
12. Redefining the new (safe) premium moviegoing experience
11. Training, re-training and new social distancing routines
10. Filling The Big Screen with Content in the Midst of the Pandemic
9. Reopening of Cinemas in Norway & Texas
8. Arthouse Cinemas in the Midst of the Pandemic
7. How to Pull in Concession Revenue Amid Lockdown
6. How Can Cinema Advertisers Help During the Pandemic?
5. How Can Cinema Tech Companies Make the Best of the Current Situation
4. What Cinema Trade Bodies Are Doing to Help their Members in these Difficult Times
3. How Are Theaters Worldwide Handling the Pandemic?
2. Staffing in the Midst of Pandemic
1. The Future of the Film Industry in the Midst of Pandemic